At Open Door, we provide a variety of different food packages to fit each family's needs. Each of our packages has its own guidelines.
Our food package options include:
- Senior Box, for people 60 years old and over, income-based
- VIP Veteran Pack, for those who served
- The Feeding America box, available to all
- The (TEFAP) Emergency Food Assistance Program, income-based
- picture ID of the head of household
- names & date of birth for everyone in the household
- Proof of address to verify you live in Pettis County
- Each family should speak with their case manager to start an account.
- A patron can go to the pantry once each month.
- Food allowance depends on family size.
- Once you receive your client card, you'll be able to routinely use our drive-through pantry. You must bring your client card with you during each visit to the panty.
111 W. 6th St.
Sedalia, MO 65301
(please be in the line by 1:45 pm to be served by 2 pm)
We do Late Serve on the 3rd Monday of each month from 11 am to 6 pm
(Unless it is a holiday, then it will be the 4th Monday)
You can help us out by donating:
- Canned vegetables
- Canned fruit
- Can openers
- Peanut butter
- Dry Pasta
- Any paper products are much appreciated